ROOTS is an ultra powerful root booster that offers multiple benefits: it triggers an upsurge in the vigour and robustness of existing roots while also generating masses of luscious looking fresh roots. This action ensures that root-zones are robust and resistant to diseases. ROOTS also performs faultlessly as a rooting gel.
• Advanced Floriculture – professional grade plant nutrition used by the agricultural industry
• Triggers explosive root development
• Highly concentrated formula – one bottle goes a long way
• Generally used at 0.5ml per litre
• Can be used with any growing medium
• Protects against rootzone infection
• Can be used as a rooting gel, improving cutting success rates
• Combines perfectly with Bloom GROIGEN foliar spray feed
• Speeds up rooting times of cuttings for a faster turnaround
• Helps to lower the stresses of transplantation for a smoother transition to new containers
• Provides a rock solid foundation for growth and development – healthy roots equal healthy plants!
How It Works
ROOTS is formulated from a blend of organic plant stimulants, amino acids, b vitamins and fulvic acid. The exact formulation is a closely-guarded secret – once you’ve tried ROOTS and seen for yourself the dramatic effect that it has on the development of root systems, you’ll understand why! While inexperienced growers look for signs of health or deficiency in the tops of plants, those in the know go straight to the roots. The root system is the engine of the plant – healthy root systems are the best foundation for a productive garden. ROOTS will not only strengthen existing roots, increasing their resistance to pathogenic bacteria and fungi, it also utilises special hormones that trigger the rapid growth of new roots. These properties also make it highly effective as a rooting gel, increasing cutting success rates and giving your plants the best start possible.
The Advanced Floriculture range can be used in any growing medium: soil, coco or hydro. Add Roots to your feeding regimen right the way through the grow and bloom phases. Stop using it once you get to the final flush during the last 1-2 weeks.
When taking cuttings, soak your rooting plugs in a solution made with 1ml ROOTS per of litre of water. pH levels will vary slightly depending on the type of plug. See the individual listings for details.
Application rates vary depending on the system and growing method. Please visit our feed schedules page for more information.
Because Bloom products are mostly formulated form organic sources, there can often be variation in colour and consistency. This is nothing to worry about and you can rest-assured that every batch is checked by the Advanced Floriculture quality control team.
When to use:
System you can use in:
Run To Waste
Comes in 5 sizes: 300ml, 1L, 2.5L, 15L, 25L