CAL-MAG delivers a healthy dose of calcium and magnesium, two secondary macronutrients that play a vital role in countless processes. These minerals help to produce strong, luscious vegetative growth, while assisting with the transportation of nutrients around the plant, strengthening cell walls and forming a key role in photosynthesis. Essential stuff!
• Advanced Floriculture – professional grade plant nutrition used by the agricultural industry
• Secondary macronutrients – essential for overall plant health
• Aids in the uptake of potassium and phosphorus when used in the flowering cycle
• Calcium – for vibrant vegetative growth and the accelerated transportation of nutrients
• Magnesium for more efficient and effective photosynthesis
• Includes chelated forms of iron and zinc to increase plant growth
• An essential supplement for those in soft water areas
• Increases resistance to pests and diseases
• Generally used at 1ml per litre
• Used right through the grow and bloom phases (finishing at the flush)
How It Works
Bloom Cal Mag increases calcium and magnesium availability and acts as a reviver for most plant health issues and will green up foliage. It will also increase chlorophyll production resulting in higher photosynthetic rates.Supplement with calcium and magnesium as a remedial action for those growing with soft water, which has a lower level of these two minerals.
Why your plants need adequate calcium and magnesium:
Forms part of the chlorophyll molecule, the compound that gives plants their green pigmentation
Magnesium forms an integral part of the process of photosynthesis (the plant’s ability to use light energy to remove carbon from co2 in the atmosphere)
The more efficiently your plants photosynthesize, the more effectively they’ll use the light energy from your lighting system
Particularly important during the vegetative growth stages
Strengthens celll walls
Improves the transportation of nutrients around the plant, which in turn ensures that the plant can make the most effective use of any nutrients fed to it
The Advanced Floriculture range can be used in any growing medium: soil, coco or hydro. Add CAL-MAG to your feeding regimen right the way through the grow and bloom phases at a rate of 1ml per litre. Stop using it once you get to the final flush during the last 1-2 weeks.
Application rates vary depending on the system and growing method. Please visit our feed schedules page for more information.
Because Bloom products are mostly formulated form organic sources, there can often be variation in colour and consistency. This is nothing to worry about and you can rest-assured that every batch is checked by the Advanced Floriculture quality control team.
When to use:
System you can use in:
Run To Waste
Comes in 5 sizes: 300ml, 1L, 2.5L, 15L, 25L